PREDATOR!
If I could be anything, I think I'd like to be Predator. From the movie. They're so cool looking, and they're not scared of anything. You can go semi-invisible and got that cool gun on your shoulder. Plus you get this cool spear thing and a cool face mask. They face looks abit weird but I'll just leave my mask on or something.
Now don't tell me that you don't think that that doesn't not look good.
Or this one here. If you are a Predator you get great scenery like this.
Or in battle. You get to choose 2 of your mates to fight with.
End discussion. If you don't think they're cool, then you yourself are indeed not very not dumb.
Now don't tell me that you don't think that that doesn't not look good.
Or this one here. If you are a Predator you get great scenery like this.
Or in battle. You get to choose 2 of your mates to fight with.
End discussion. If you don't think they're cool, then you yourself are indeed not very not dumb.

<< Home